Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lost In the Mazes of Men

hmmm well I check this blog everyday, so I thought I'd post something....

huh, well now that I'm graduated and summer is here, the world has changed. Suddenly I'm being asked on more dates a week than my entire year. To add to this statement, where did all the men come from? Some are coming back, some just stopping by briefly, and some leaving a trail to follow as they walk away.... Boy 1 sent me through a series of mazes. I'd get lost with his mixed signals and his lack of commitment to lead me in the right direction. As far as I could tell, he'd left me in the dust until he got bored again. So I tried to move on, thinking he'd made it clear that I needed to. That's when, shall we call him Bases?, came along. He charmed me right out of the baseball park! I thought he was the greatest guy I'd ever met! So I fell for him. Well, turns out he was an entirely different person than I thought he was. Entirely. He's the type of guy that takes advantage of a girl like me, and then makes a show out of it. What else was I supposed to do besides run away as fast as possible? Now I'm getting crap for moving around too fast.... well sorry if I didn't want to get raped today. Boys really are only after one thing, and I can relate to CC. So judge as you wish, but I'm sick of being treated like crap. I called him Bases, because he tried to make it to home plate, and I wasn't having that! To make matters worse, he's a year younger than me... I'm trying to find someone worth my time, but he seems to be MIA. That or I'm sure the good guys have all been taken. So, I'm off men for the moment. Friends are so much easier to deal with. The lack in drama is welcomed openly, and I'm finally enjoying the lack in pressure. I'm on the run girls, hoping the right guy will catch up to me.

six word: Now I remember necessity for closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment