Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hallelujah!

There has been a miracle ladies! Yes, since the terrible repetitive breakup scenarios since December I have been extreemly cynical and have kept myself sheltered from the world of men (for the most part) but it seems even someone as unlucky as me, ( ex: I got a ticket last night for going 30 around a corner...???) can scrape up a bit of good karma once in a while. We'll call him Tuck. He's the one ive had the secret crush on for months but I was always just one of the guys to him. I decided to let things run it's course and if it happens it happens, if not... nothin else is new you know? So, months go by while im watching him throw himself at specific girls and get played every time. The obvious solution would have been to just like me right? No, we all know from experience that nothing is ever that easy! Well, it just turns out that my BF happens to be his cousin... So we become the 3 amigos, the 3 musketeers, the 3 whatever youd like to call us, and even though at that point Id love a chance with him it was just too perfect as friends and I didnt want to lose that. I was completly content just being friends for once!
All I have to say is I am a firm believer in the saying "The best relationships come out of friendships" because now he is starting to notice me for the things he likes about me and not just what he sees on the outside like every other girl! And he is so adorable and such a gentlemen! Thank goodness for summer!

6 word: Yes! finally a good news blog!!

1 comment:

  1. This is the best news I've ever heard! I'm so happy for you! I hope it works out, because I really like the kid!

    ReplyDelete